WEDNESDAY 5th August
Based on advice from Victorian Government and Golf Associations, the Golf Club have the following guidelines for playing and attending the MGC facility during Stage 3 regulations. Please be aware changes to these could be made once directed from the relevant Associations. please check this page daily.
Golf Club Access from Thursday 6th August
Mooroopna Golf Course can only be accessed under the following conditions:
- Members only – Access via a booking made online by Financial Members of the MGC
- Social players, Members Guests, Visitors, Caddies and anyone else who is not a Member, unfortunately are not allowed to enter the Golf Course at any time. However they can enter the Pro Shop for matters relating to golf.
- Maximum of TWO Members per playing group – no exceptions
- No competitions – golf is to be played as a form of exercise only
- CARTS – Golf Carts can only be used by a Member that;
- 65 years of age + or
- Medical Certificate ( needs to be supplied prior to play)
- No sharing of motorised carts; unless two players are from the same household and meet the above criteria
- Please note: Members cannot borrow Carts from other Members for use.
- Players must be registered to play by entry online – please do not just turn up – this would be a major breach. Please arrive a few minutes prior to your tee time.
- No sharing of any equipment. Each Member must have their own equipment to use
- Members must maintain social distance 1.5metres within their group and 100metres from any other group(s)
- Members are not to group or congregate anywhere in the Carpark, Outdoor areas, Pro Shop areas or Golf Course grounds
- The Putting Green, Driving Range & Practice Areas are all closed.
- There are no Pro Shop Hire Services Available.
- The Clubhouse and Bistro are closed, however take away drinks can be purchased on Saturday’s.
- No BYO alcohol is permitted at any time
If we can all adhere to the Covid Rules above then all Members can enjoy our beautiful Golf Course whilst being safe and staying healthy!!
FACE MASKS/COVERINGS – from 3rd August
Upon arrival at the Facility you must be wearing a Face Covering, please do not turn up without one
You will be asked to leave, unless you have a Medical Certificate