THURSDAY 17th September
Based on advice from Vic Gov’t, the Golf Club have the following guidelines for playing and attending the MGC facility during Step3 regulations. Please be aware changes to these could be made so please check this page daily.
Golf Club Access from Thursday 17th September
Mooroopna Golf Course is open to all players:
- Groups of 4 are permitted – maintain 1.5m distancing – wearing a mask
- Competitions – resume as normal for each week with bookings through login page
- CARTS – Permitted;
- 2 players per cart is allowed with the owner to sanitise clean prior and after use.
- Cart hire available through the Pro Shop
- Please note: Members cannot borrow other Members Carts for use.
- Players must be registered to play by entry online or calling the Pro Shop.
- No sharing of golf clubs equipment. Each player must have their own set of clubs
- Players must maintain social distance 1.5metres within their group and not gather with more than 10 people in a social group outside.
- The Putting Green is open – no more than 3 people allowed on the green at same time
- Driving Range is open – must book – no more than 10 people allowed at the hitting bay area. Unfortunately, due to this only hitters are allowed at the range – no spectators sorry
- Practice Fairway Members Only is open – no more than 10 people allowed at any one time. Members must have own equipment – no sharing
- The Clubhouse and Bistro are open with restrictions in place.
- No BYO alcohol is permitted at any time
FACE MASKS/COVERINGS – Compulsory
Upon arrival at the Facility you must be wearing a Face Covering, please do not turn up without one
You will be asked to leave, unless you have a Medical Certificate