Based on advice from Vic Gov’t, the Golf Club have the following guidelines for playing and attending the MGC facility.
Please be aware changes to these could be made so please check this page daily.
Golf Club Access from Monday 4th April 2021
Mooroopna Golf Course is open to all players:
- Groups of 4 are permitted – maintain 1.5m distancing –
- Competitions – as normal for each week with bookings through login page
- CARTS – Permitted;
- 2 players per cart is allowed with the owner to sanitise clean prior and after use.
- Cart hire available through the Pro Shop
- Please note: Members cannot borrow other Members Carts for use.
- Players must be registered to play by entry online or calling the Pro Shop.
- No sharing of golf clubs equipment. Each player must have their own set of clubs
- Players must maintain social distance 1.5metres within their group.
- The Putting Green is open
- Driving Range is open
- Practice Fairway Members Only is open – Members must have own equipment – no sharing
- The Clubhouse and Bistro are open with restrictions in place.
- Face mask are mandatory in indoor spaces apart from when eating or drinking.
- Recording of visitors via QR code or signing in is also mandatory.
- No BYO alcohol is permitted at any time
FACE MASKS – Advised if you cannot social distance 1.5m